The National Assembly Mohsin Wahr crossed all ethical limits, I was Afghan, I am Afghan and Afghan will live. Many questions stood up on Mohsin Dud dispute dispute

  1. The National Assembly Mohsin Wahr crossed all ethical limits, I was Afghan, I am Afghan and Afghan will live. Many questions stood up on Mohsin Dud dispute dispute
PESHAWAR (Urdu Latest News, May 23, 2019): Member of the National Assembly Mohsin Dwar cross all ethical limits. According to details, on the microbanging website, member National Assembly Mohsin Wadr crossed all ethical boundaries by placing patriotism and duties and said in Twitter message that the geography changes, the nations do not change, I was Afghan, I am Afghan and Will be Afghan

There are many questions on this controversial tweet of Mohsin-e-Dud's tweet. On the controversial tweet, the large number of users on Social Media took Mohsad Wadh and got the reason why the member of Pakistan's biggest member gave this statement? Social media users say that Pakhtunkhwa prides itself to calling Pakistan as Mohsin Dwarf does not call himself Pakistan.

(Continued)

There are many activities carried out from Afghanistan's headland in Pakistan, but Mohsin Dhar was never seen to take a call on these acts. Neither did he ever give any statement on terrorism from Afghanistan. It is worried about this kind of statement of the National Assembly member of Pakistan, Must be asked Mohsin Wadh, who is the end and who is giving such statements despite being a member of the National Assembly.

While analyzers are taking objections on the statement of Mohsin Wahr. Minister of Communication on this statement of Mohsin-e-Dard also reacted and said, "I ask Mohsin Wadr when to go?" He said that tribal teen Naqibullah was also killed before the murder case, but Mohsin Wahd did not raise his voice at all. He said that I ask who Mohsin Wahr is and who belongs to him?

Comments